Thursday 6 March 2014

Official Trailer: Revolver Rani (2014)

Official Trailer: Revolver Rani (2014)


Revolver Rani is a satirical and unusual love story set against the back drop of politics. Kangna Ranaut plays Alka Gujjar (aka Revolver Rani), the leader of a political party, and Vir Das plays her lover-boy Rohan Mehra, a rising star of Bollywood.

Even before you see anyone on the screen, Kangana says, "Hum Hain Alka Singh. I louve phasion, phun aur gun. (I am Alka Singh and I love fashion, fun and gun.)"

There is an overdose of rural language in the trailer but Kangana pulls it off well and makes it a realistic experience. However, the trailer looks uncessarily high on expletives. Kangana, nonetheless emerges as an authentic and believable character. \



Written & directed by Sai Kabir, the film also features Piyush Mishra. The movie is co-produced by Tigmanshu Dhulia and Rahul Mittra. Revolver Rani is slated for release on 11th April.

My Facebook Page: 
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Kelly2Cutrone
Follow me on GooglePlus : 

No comments: