Wednesday 26 February 2014

Official "New" Trailer : Godzilla (2014)

Official "New" Trailer : Godzilla (2014)


I'm typically not into big budget blockbusters, but holy shit am I excited about Warner Bros./Legendary Pictures' Godzilla, which is fast approaching. Directed by Gareth Edwards (Monsters), the film is primed and ready to wash the bad taste of 1998's lackluster effort out of all of our mouths, and at long last give us the Godzilla flick that we deserve, and that we've been patiently waiting for.

A few months after the excitement began with a teaser trailer, and a mere 24 hours after we heard his roar, the full official trailer for Godzilla 2014 has arrived, and it's home to a whole lot of brand new footage that wasn't previously seen in the teaser. Though it still doesn't provide a full look at the titular beast, I can nevertheless promise you it's the most awesome thing you'll see all week.



If you weren't yet head over heels excited about the movie, prepare for that to change.

Check out the epic trailer, and look for Godzilla in theaters on May 16th!

My Facebook Page: 
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Kelly2Cutrone
Follow me on GooglePlus : 

No comments: