Sunday 12 January 2014

Trailer Preview: Bad Words (2014)

Trailer Preview: Bad Words (2014)


Last month, Focus Features released a red-band trailer for Jason Bateman‘s funny and foul-mouthed comedy Bad Words.  The film stars Bateman as the Guy Trilby, a 40-year-old who exploits a loophole to compete in a national spelling bee competition.  Guy has a larger motive than just winning, but his mean-spirited nature allows him to berate and humiliate kids along the way.



The studio has now released a green-band trailer, and here’s what’s interesting:  Curse words?  Not okay. Racist jokes?  Totally fine.  I’m a horrible human being, so those get a laugh out of me (I thought they worked in the context of the movie; Adam thought they took it too far), but I’m surprised that the MPAA thinks they’re A-OK for all audiences.

The film also stars Kathryn Hahn, Rohan Chand, Allison Janney, Ben Falcone, and Philip Baker Hall.  Bad Words opens March 21st.

My Facebook Page: 
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Kelly2Cutrone
Follow me on GooglePlus : 

No comments: